Sister Missionaries Save Dozens from Carbon Monoxide

rockpond

I remember when it became protocol to install these into all of the homes of missionaries after a couple of missionaries died from this (it wasn't in our mission....just generally). I'm glad the church puts in such efforts to protect missionaries and that those around these 2 sisters benefited from this action. 

2 minutes ago, BlueDreams said:

I remember when it became protocol to install these into all of the homes of missionaries after a couple of missionaries died from this (it wasn't in our mission....just generally). I'm glad the church puts in such efforts to protect missionaries and that those around these 2 sisters benefited from this action. 

Yes... and it seems that the sisters might have been the only residents to have a functioning carbon monoxide detector in their apartment!

12 minutes ago, rockpond said:

Yes... and it seems that the sisters might have been the only residents to have a functioning carbon monoxide detector in their apartment!

No a lot of homes have them, particularly if they're older complexes or they have older systems. Only 20 or so states require them in newer constructions. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_monoxide_detector

Edited by BlueDreams
  • 2 weeks later...