The Lord is up to something

We had 3 less actives in church yesterday. One comes occasionally and has now been here consistently for the last few weeks. The other two got up in priesthood and announced they were making an effort to come to Church more often. This has not been because of any effort we've made. In fact, we've tried to home teach one of them in the past and he has repeatedly been unavailable and avoiding contact.

If it was just one, I probably wouldn't have thought much about it, but two showing up out of the blue both stating they were coming back to full activity and another making more frequent appearances as well as a baptism the other day and I'm thinking the Lord may be up to something.

Have any of you seen similar things?

6 hours ago, Avatar4321 said:

We had 3 less actives in church yesterday. One comes occasionally and has now been here consistently for the last few weeks. The other two got up in priesthood and announced they were making an effort to come to Church more often. This has not been because of any effort we've made. In fact, we've tried to home teach one of them in the past and he has repeatedly been unavailable and avoiding contact.

If it was just one, I probably wouldn't have thought much about it, but two showing up out of the blue both stating they were coming back to full activity and another making more frequent appearances as well as a baptism the other day and I'm thinking the Lord may be up to something.

Have any of you seen similar things?

There was a flurry of interest from visiting less actives and investigators in our ward last Sunday.