fox_goku Posted September 28, 2015 Posted September 28, 2015 President Uchtdorf gave a wonderful parable involving "Rose's painting" during the Women's Session of General Conference. I highly recommend the talk, but I have a question. An actual painting was projected on the TV screen during the talk to depict "Rose's painting." Did President Uchtdorf have this painting produced especially for this talk? Or, was his talk inspired by this painting that already existed? Who was the artist? I love the painting and its symbolism, by the way. Thanks for any insights.
rodheadlee Posted September 29, 2015 Posted September 29, 2015 Cool, at least somebody asked a question or made a comment on the Women's General Conference. I don't know the answer to your question but thanks for asking it.
Ginger Snaps Posted September 29, 2015 Posted September 29, 2015 I was under the impression that the story he told was true. He posted a picture of the painting on his FB page that night. I would have liked to see the artist credited, but I couldn't find it.
JAHS Posted September 29, 2015 Posted September 29, 2015 (edited) Looks like some initials at the bottom but can't tell what they are. Edited September 29, 2015 by JAHS
ALarson Posted September 29, 2015 Posted September 29, 2015 That's a beautiful painting! I'd love to know who the artist is too.
Recommended Posts