Used Lds Book Market

drums12

Does anyone know of any online forum or site specifically dedicated to the selling/buying/trading of used LDS books?  By "LDS Books" I mean anything of a spiritual nature by LDS authorities and/or authors, as well as scholarly publications on LDS-related subjects.

Thanks in advance

Does anyone know of any online forum or site specifically dedicated to the selling/buying/trading of used LDS books?  By "LDS Books" I mean anything of a spiritual nature by LDS authorities and/or authors, as well as scholarly publications on LDS-related subjects.

Thanks in advance

The problem with this is, if you ever loan a book to a Mormon you will never see it again. So the used books you are buying will be someone else's. :)

I have a rare 1st edition of mormon doctrine in fair condition, I get a lot of members who want to borrow it or just look up the weird stuff. I always tell them give me $300 and the book is yours. But to be honest I would never sell it.

Thanks in advance

I've purchased books from Benchmark and have been satisfied...

GG