Mormon Documentary

lfry

Hi, I'd like to share this info while it's timely, and rather than rush and post 25 superfluous comments to reach the limit required before I can start new posts, I hope it's okay for me to share this here. If not, I understand.

Awhile ago someone on this site posted news about a forthcoming documentary called "Mom, I'm Dating A Mormon." Actually, at the time it was being represented as a reality web series. It has since become a feature-length documentary available here:

http://momimdatingamormon.com

For anyone who's interested, just thought I'd post this. Thanks. :-)

I may be requesting too much in-real-life info, here, Ifry, but do you have a connection to the film?  If it's not asking you to reveal too much, would you mind sharing what that is? :)

Thanks!

Cheers!

P.S.: I've toyed around with the idea of making a documentary of my ... Ahem! ... "social" life (such as it is, or rather, such as it isn't): Mom, There's No Way I'm Dating That Mormon. :D:rofl::D

Edited by Kenngo1969

I may be requesting too much in-real-life info, here, Ifry, but do you have a connection to the film?  If it's not asking you to reveal too much, would you mind sharing what that is? :)

Oh of course, no problem. I produced, directed, shot and edited it. Nothing much, haha. :-)

Oh of course, no problem. I produced, directed, shot and edited it. Nothing much, haha. :-)

I see.  Best wishes, then.  I hope it does well.  Do I dare ask what you think of the idea that I pitched in my #5, above? :D

I see.  Best wishes, then.  I hope it does well.  Do I dare ask what you think of the idea that I pitched in my #5, above? :D

Thanks Kenngo. As to your idea, I think we've all had periods in our lives where we could make a compelling documentary about why no one should date us or why we don't want to date someone else, haha. :-)