Damien the Leper Posted July 1, 2014 Posted July 1, 2014 New addition to UD: Kate Kelly'd: verb, severely punished for minor infractions that a) cause no discernible harm and b) are done with zero malicious intent. See also: September six. "I'd like to use your cellphone to call my family, but I'm a missionary and I don't want to get Kate Kelly'd". I'm not impressed.
Damien the Leper Posted July 1, 2014 Author Posted July 1, 2014 From Paul Toscano: Kate Kelly said she will appeal the excommunication decision of her bishop's court (of love ) to the First Presidency. This is a bit like the oppressed Russian serf who wanted to take his complaints about the government to the Czar. Notwithstanding, I encourage Kate to appeal. I expect the LDS Church Council of the First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve to uphold the decision of the Bishop. If I'm right, their decision will be one more misjudgment in a long lamentable catalogue of errors done in the name of the Lord. In light of the purge of. 1993, upholding Kate's excommunication Is tantamount to the current German legislature endorsing a decision of its chancellor to re-invade Poland. When will they ever learn? Ouch!
BCSpace Posted July 2, 2014 Posted July 2, 2014 Not unlike KK, he also founded a group "to counter spiritual and ecclesiastical abuse and protect the Church against defamatory actions" called Mormon Alliance.
halconero Posted July 2, 2014 Posted July 2, 2014 From Paul Toscano: Ouch! Today I learned that the Russian emperors and Adolf Hitler were mormons, go figure. So when do we start referring to members of the First Presidency and the Council of the Twelve by titles such as Czar Monson and Herr Uchtdorf? What drivel.
Avatar4321 Posted July 2, 2014 Posted July 2, 2014 Today I learned that the Russian emperors and Adolf Hitler were mormons, go figure. So when do we start referring to members of the First Presidency and the Council of the Twelve by titles such as Czar Monson and Herr Uchtdorf? What drivel. Well, it's not like they have tons of legitimate complaints. Drivel is what they have so it's what they use. 1
Recommended Posts