Started My Own Company :)

altersteve

Hey guys. I decided to post a thread about this, because I'm freakin' excited about it. I started a music events production company recently called Level Up Concert Promotions. If you could give a look-see to our currently under construction website, like our Facebook page, follow us Twitter, and spread the word, I'll love you forever:

http://www.levelupconcertpromotions.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Level-Up-Concert-Promotions/239234759558660

https://twitter.com/levelupconcerts

We're planning a concert to be tentatively held in the first week of February 2014 in or near Salt Lake City, Utah. Lots of exciting things are in the works here. I'm not going to give away too much right now, but I'm super stoked. :)

This is going to be one of the coolest things I've ever done. Seriously. It's gonna be awesome.

[/shameless self-promotion]

C/P from your website.....

I started Level Up Concert Promotions in August 2013 to make a change in how we deal with things. Instead of escaping from the world, maybe we can actually face it head-on and make a difference in it. And our goal is to start that by organizing and promoting the finest benefit concerts and music festivals in the Salt Lake Valley.

In doing so, we hope to level up the lives of both those who attend our concerts and those we are determined to help. Yes, with each concert we pledge to donate a portion of our proceeds to charity or another worthy cause, and I encourage you too to help those around you in your own journey to make your own life better as well. Because I don't believe we can make a difference in our own lives if we don't lend a hand or shoulder to someone else in the process.

Me: It has me intrigued. When are you going to give more information? Is it sort of a gospel style music? Can't wait for more, since I live just a few miles away from the Salt Lake area!

Edited by Tacenda

Wow altersteve... what an undertaking, in a difficult and competitive world.  All I can say is I hope all goes as you want.

GG

It probably won't, but that's part of the fun. :)

C/P from your website.....

I started Level Up Concert Promotions in August 2013 to make a change in how we deal with things. Instead of escaping from the world, maybe we can actually face it head-on and make a difference in it. And our goal is to start that by organizing and promoting the finest benefit concerts and music festivals in the Salt Lake Valley.

In doing so, we hope to level up the lives of both those who attend our concerts and those we are determined to help. Yes, with each concert we pledge to donate a portion of our proceeds to charity or another worthy cause, and I encourage you too to help those around you in your own journey to make your own life better as well. Because I don't believe we can make a difference in our own lives if we don't lend a hand or shoulder to someone else in the process.

Me: It has me intrigued. When are you going to give more information? Is it sort of a gospel style music? Can't wait for more, since I live just a few miles away from the Salt Lake area!

I may do a gospel style concert someday. Who knows? I intend on producing concerts for all kinds of music fans! More information about the first concert will be up really soon. :)

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.  I'm afraid all I can offer is my moral support (unless and until you have an actual concert ticket for me to buy, although my resources are quite limited at the moment ...)

Good luck! :)