Little Girl Goes Rock

Dad was there, but where was Mom?

Hopefully praying her daughter does not become a hard rock nut. If she does like rock, thankfully it will become like Ann and Nancy Wilson, of Heart, and not a female version of "Guns and Roses". Edited by Bill “Papa” Lee

I love the contrast but I am worried she is damaging her voice. If she isn't, i would be interested in hearing more though it's a rare song of that genre that I like...but I tend to really like them when I do.

Hopefully praying her daughter done not become a hard rock nut. If she does like rock, thankfully it will become like Ann and Nancy Wilson, of Heart, and not a female version of "Guns and Roses".

I was very concerned her doing permanent damage to her voice. I suppose that this could be a mark of the depravity of our culture.

That style of "singing," if done right, does not damage your voice. It's very difficult to do.

yeah, but the question is if she's been trained to do it right or not. Since it is difficult to do, it seems unlikely that she would just have stumbled upon it.