Update From Antoni - First Sacrament Meeting Here I Come

Antoni

Hi,

I just thought it was time to update those that are interested on how my journey is going.

It's been an intense time of studying, pondering and praying. However my wife and I are off to our first sacrament meeting this Sunday.

We've met with the missionaries, and that's been fun, they claim I've taught them more than they taught me. It's been humbling to realise the time I spent at bible college hasn't been wasted. I'm surprised what the Spirit has brought back to my rememberance and how the BoM has brought insights to me.

Thanks again for all the posts and banter on here, I've not commented much recently but have been reading :)

Light, Love and Peace

Edited by Antoni

That is one of the beauties of studying the scriptures; you never really forget them. The Spirit brings them back at the most opportune moments. God bless you and your wife and may you be lead by the Spirit in all that you do. May you find great peace in all you do.

Hi,

I just thought it was time to update those that are interested on how my journey is going.

It's been an intense time of studying, pondering and praying. However my wife and I are off to our first sacrament meeting this Sunday.

We've met with the missionaries, and that's been fun, they claim I've taught them more than they taught me. It's been humbling to realise the time I spent at bible college hasn't been wasted. I'm surprised what the Spirit has brought back to my rememberance and how the BoM has brought insights to me.

Thanks again for all the posts and banter on here, I've not commented much recently but have been reading :)

Light, Love and Peace

Good to hear, keep in mind the members speak and we are all on a learning curve. It is all about attitude and seeking to feel the Spirit. Good luck and let us know how it goes...my first was 34 years ago. Coming from a Church where the Pastors we loud and animated, it was different. Hopefully one day it will be you speaking as a Priesthood holder from our pulpit. Bring all that is good from your current faith and add to this new one.

Good to hear, keep in mind the members speak and we are all on a learning curve. It is all about attitude and seeking to feel the Spirit. Good luck and let us know how it goes...my first was 34 years ago. Coming from a Church where the Pastors we loud and animated, it was different. Hopefully one day it will be you speaking as a Priesthood holder from our pulpit. Bring all that is good from your current faith and add to this new one.

This!