Jump to content
Seriously No Politics ×

Offenders For A Word Falls Short


Recommended Posts

Posted

Heck, we believe Joseph Smith to be a Prophet of God. Using the logic of those that state we believe in a different Jesus, then those people that revile Joseph Smith must be referring to a different person than the one we refer to.

I love it! Now there is a quote worth stealing! ;)

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Akboy drew a circle and drew me out.

Christ erased the circle and drew me in.

Wow! It's been a long time- good to see you!

Posted

By Akboy's definition ,a Christian is a FOLLOWER of Christ. Hence , Christ was not a Christian.

I have heard a Reverend,a pastor in a christian church,say that he taught the teachings of Christ,but personally did not believe that Christ was devine,or that He resurrected,or that there is an atonement. Seems like the definition of a Christian is pretty WIDE open.

Posted
Heck, we believe Joseph Smith to be a Prophet of God. Using the logic of those that state we believe in a different Jesus, then those people that revile Joseph Smith must be referring to a different person than the one we refer to.

That was good! :)

Very good post, Flyonthewall.

Posted

Wow! It's been a long time- good to see you!

Between work and my depression, I can only handle so much stress. Now, out of the blue, my ex-wife informed me about three weeks ago that I was inheriting our youngest son with no advanced warning. Now he's all upset and he lives with me. Just what I needed, more stress.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...