So That Vancouver, Bc Thing Last Night...

Duncan

As the Boston Bruins beat the Vancouver Canucks last night in the Stanley Cup series we, as the rest of Canada, witnessed with broken hearts and total shame on the hooligans probably hopped up on adrenalin and Molson Canadian destroying that part of a great Canadian and international city. Not only was their physical damage done but the reputation was up in smoke as well and all this coming from a place that just last year hosted the Winter Olympics and a Temple was dedicated near there. I think I speak for the rest of the Canadians who post on here that what we saw last night and again on the news and other media outlets during the day that it is not a reflection of what makes Vancouver an awesome city and it certaintly isn't reflection on the rest of the great country of Canada. So, as a proud Canadian who loves his country I apologize

Can you imagine how crazy things will be there in Vancouver if something serious happens, like if they ran out of food? Look what they did over a hockey game.

No worries Duncan. I don't think that what happened represents Canada less Vancouver. I think it was a minority.

I do the same thing after I attend the opera.

As the Boston Bruins beat the Vancouver Canucks last night in the Stanley Cup series we, as the rest of Canada, witnessed with broken hearts and total shame on the hooligans probably hopped up on adrenalin and Molson Canadian destroying that part of a great Canadian and international city. Not only was their physical damage done but the reputation was up in smoke as well and all this coming from a place that just last year hosted the Winter Olympics and a Temple was dedicated near there. I think I speak for the rest of the Canadians who post on here that what we saw last night and again on the news and other media outlets during the day that it is not a reflection of what makes Vancouver an awesome city and it certaintly isn't reflection on the rest of the great country of Canada. So, as a proud Canadian who loves his country I apologize

I think hockey just may be the one of the few 'permissible' arena for Canadians to let their frustrations out on. Too bad it spilled over afterwards.