You Know You'Re A Mom When .......

You sit on something wet and think, "I hope that's pee." (See blog for explanation)

What are some others?

When your shirt isn't that dirty yet, so you wear it until it's dirty enough to change.

When you have exciting news involving poo.

When going to the grocery store by yourself is exciting.

heres one I experience....

when you no longer can leisurely enjoy a meal.

there's leisure time betweem the time I come home and the kids go to bed?... :rofl: ...what a strange concept.

Even though I'm a guy, you know you're a mom when

...I get both a Mother's Day and a Father's Day card every year.

...nothing gets done in the house when you're sick. (Isn't it a rule that moms are not allowed to get sick... :acute: )

...everyone looks at you and wonder what's for dinner. (That didn't change much between being married or not)

...your the one whom kids expect to kiss their boo-boo's so that they can feel better. :wub:

I have every other Friday off from work and I look forward to getting everything done with no kids around. It may be a real hectic day but it's exciting since you're alone.

Edited by blueadept

You know your a mom when everyone in the house (hubby included) searches you out to ask where their hat/coat/shoes/papers/bag is.

You know your a mom when everyone hands you their candy wrappers and other assorted garbage when you are out and about.

You know your a mom when everyone in the house (hubby included) searches you out to ask where their hat/coat/shoes/papers/bag is.

You know your a mom when everyone hands you their candy wrappers and other assorted garbage when you are out and about.

I love those... :wub:

Hahahahaha!!!! Yes, the candy wrappers thing! Or everyone expects you to hold their coat.

You sit on something wet and think, "I hope that's pee." (See blog for explanation)

What are some others?

When your shirt isn't that dirty yet, so you wear it until it's dirty enough to change.

When you have exciting news involving poo.

When going to the grocery store by yourself is exciting.

:rofl:

You know you're a mom when someone offers to feed you something they just put in their mouth. :bad:

I will borrow your motto. :D

You know you're a mom when the kids don't like something they are eating and they put the abc (already been chewed) food on your plate so that it doesn't touch the rest of the food on their plate.

You know you're a mom when you can't go to the bathroom alone any more.

You know you're a mom when you pass by a table in a restaurant and move a stranger's glass that's sitting too close to the edge.

Edited by jo1952
  • 2 weeks later...