Little Green Circles On Here

I notice these little green circles on the place where you write a response and if you click on it a little number 1 appears, what does this mean? Does anyone else see this? do I need to get my eyes checked out? Plus on my profile I have this green indicator thing that has a number 20, I think, what does that mean?-I hope it means I am not in some kind of an silent auction or something-if so, and I win,what do I get?

They are reputation points-kind of like the 'like' button on facebook-which you give posts that you think are very good in some way or that you agree with.

On your own profile, it will show you how many such points you have been given by other posters, though there is no way to find out who gave them to you or which posts received them (other than going back through your posts and looking at each one individually).

They are reputation points-kind of like the 'like' button on facebook-which you give posts that you think are very good in some way or that you agree with.

On your own profile, it will show you how many such points you have been given by other posters, though there is no way to find out who gave them to you or which posts received them (other than going back through your posts and looking at each one individually).

oh, that is a good idea! I was hoping my eyesight wasn't going on me!

Edited by Duncan

Hi Duncan...

When I read your thread title/subtitle, I thought... Little green circles? Gee, wonder if he needs his eyes checked... ha!

GG

Hi Duncan...

When I read your thread title/subtitle, I thought... Little green circles? Gee, wonder if he needs his eyes checked... ha!

GG

haha! last time I got my eyes checked they put me in the chair thing and then they forgot about me! I sat there undisturbed for an hour, so my visit was free! Then they pulled that huge silver optical thing down with all the little options for eye glasses and I said "I need new glasses and all but I was hoping for something a tad more fashionable then this silly thing!, how would I even lift it?"

Edited by Duncan