General Discussion Topics

Rivers

The rules that are given when you registered (the ones you agreed to) should tell you exactly when your thread starting privileges kick in.

You have to have a certain number of posts. Like has already been said, it cuts down on trolls (who have no patience usually for that kind of thing).

The rules that are given when you registered (the ones you agreed to) should tell you exactly when your thread starting privileges kick in.

You have to have a certain number of posts. Like has already been said, it cuts down on trolls (who have no patience usually for that kind of thing).

But I have 3,143 posts, so I can Spam Bluebell all I want, and there ain't Thing One she can do about it ... (But if she's nice to me, I will let Thing One and Thing Two out of their boxes to help her clean up the "mess that's so big and so deep and so tall, there is no way to clean it, no way at all!!!" Ahem ... at least, it would be too big and too deep and too tall to clean ... if she didn't have Thing One and Thing Two).

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is our obligatory, once-per-thread "Cat-in-the-Hat" threadjack. We now return you to your regularly scheduled, on-topic programming ... which would be waaaay less interesting if The Cat in the Hat didn't drop by once in awhile to liven things up! ;)

:P