Just Found Out, I Have Lds Family.

poptart

Just found out, I do have LDS family.  I knew i had a jack mormon cousin as a kid but i had forgotten about them.  First chance i get im getting to know them.  I've been alcohol free for a bit and after the hell i had to go through with most of my fathers relatives im sick and tired of people who make excuses for bad behavior but have no solutions here's to me hoping it works out.

Bad news is one of their kids was sent home from his mission, sounds like he caught the coronavirus.  Have to say, nursing is starting to be a real scary job.

Edited by poptart
20 minutes ago, poptart said:

Bad news is one of their kids was sent home from his mission, sounds like he caught the coronavirus

Tons of kids are being sent home as a safety measure.  So far there have been only two known cases among missionaries, though they are no longer going to announce it.  But unless they just found out, chances are they were one of thousands sent home as a precaution.

3 hours ago, poptart said:

Just found out, I do have LDS family.  I knew i had a jack mormon cousin as a kid but i had forgotten about them.  First chance i get im getting to know them.  I've been alcohol free for a bit and after the hell i had to go through with most of my fathers relatives im sick and tired of people who make excuses for bad behavior but have no solutions here's to me hoping it works out.........................

The adventure continues . . .

4 hours ago, Robert F. Smith said:

The adventure continues . . .

The irony is these are ones not related to the germans who fled aftet the kaiser lost the war.  Far as i know all they've done is live with the land and get along.  That's more or less along the lines of my ideal.

7 hours ago, Calm said:

Tons of kids are being sent home as a safety measure.  So far there have been only two known cases among missionaries, though they are no longer going to announce it.  But unless they just found out, chances are they were one of thousands sent home as a precaution.

That sucks.  I've been reading about the damage that virus can do to your lungs.  I especially have to watch it because i keep an eye out for mom and im doing everything i can to keep here quarantined.

Biting my fingernails if i ever get a hosptal job with covid 19 cases, I've been reading up on what doctors and nurses have had to go through  in New Work, wow.....

Have friends whos RN sisters are scared.  Glad I'm child free, can only imagine the terror of a mother who has to think of things like what happens to her kids if she catches this and dies.

Edited by poptart