Calm Posted January 14, 2020 Posted January 14, 2020 5 hours ago, The Nehor said: That sounds like an incredibly tedious method of judgment. ”It looks like you turned in your sleep again. Luckily that is morally neutral. Maybe in about six hours something will happen when you get up.” ”Can we please fast forward a little bit?!?” Maybe a highlight reel.
Anonymous Mormon Posted January 15, 2020 Posted January 15, 2020 2 hours ago, Robert F. Smith said: I meant my comment to be taken ironically, not as a put down. Don't worry, I took your comment ironically and was not offended in the least And thank you for putting up with my rant about people using Christ cleansing the temple as rationalization for unrighteous anger. It bothers me when people use sound scripture and doctrine to justify their obviously wrong behavior. 2
Calm Posted January 15, 2020 Posted January 15, 2020 Quote Legionaries said when she cried out "stop protecting sexual predators" three times during the conference, she was advocating for McKenna Denson, who alleges she was raped in 1984 by an Missionary Training Center president. https://kutv.com/news/local/woman-convicted-of-disrupting-2018-latter-day-saint-general-conference-session Wonder what Legionaries thinks of Denson now (who likely will be officially dropping her case within two weeks) Quote She also claimed the Church isn't doing anything to change or stop sexual abuse from happening Legionaires' credibility drops way down for me if they actually claimed that and not just sloppy paraphrase. 1
esodije Posted February 5, 2020 Posted February 5, 2020 I heard someone say once that he believed the human genome has been in decay ever since Adam and Eve had to leave the Garden of Eden. I thought it was a joke at the time, but when I consider all the psychological issues that we’re now being told we have to take at face value as “normal” for the people involved, I worry what the next couple of generations will bring.
Recommended Posts