Seriously No Politics ×

Ministering

5 hours ago, Glenn101 said:

Yesterday Evening I called a man I did not know and who did not know me to ask him to give a blessing to my brother in Rex Hospital in Raleigh. My brother has been having problems with circulation in his leg and foot due to diabetic and other problems. He may lose his right leg below the knee. The man, Rod Brown, of the Raleigh Stake First Ward did not know my brother either. But his response was , "You bet." He called me back an hour later to report that he had given my brother the blessing and spent some time talking to him. That is ministering.

Any prayers that any of you might wish to offer in his behalf would be appreciated also.

Glenn

Yup, true ministering right there! And my thoughts are with you at this time, I pray that your brother will get the help he needs. 

1 hour ago, Tacenda said:

Yup, true ministering right there! And my thoughts are with you at this time, I pray that your brother will get the help he needs. 

Ditto.  I love you Glenn..you were one of the first members to welcome me many moons ago.

Thanks for all of the support and prayers. Virgil had his right leg amputated below the knee yesterday. The procedure went well. He is in good spirits. And the prognosis is good for the rest of his leg. The flesh is healthy with good blood flow.

Again thanks to all.

Glenn

On 6/27/2018 at 2:37 PM, Jeanne said:

Ditto.  I love you Glenn..you were one of the first members to welcome me many moons ago.

I would love to get to know you personally, along with several other posters here. I have come to really love a lot of you all.

Glenn