Scott Lloyd Posted May 21, 2017 Posted May 21, 2017 I attended the funeral of Elder Glenn L. Pace yesterday. What a godly man! Elder Ballard told a remarkable story with which I chose to lead my piece. 4
Anijen Posted May 21, 2017 Posted May 21, 2017 Scott, that was a beautiful article. thanks for sharing. As I read it and occasionally wiped my eyes, I remembered those talks he had given specifically the one of his neighbor washing their car. I will miss him.
Scott Lloyd Posted May 21, 2017 Author Posted May 21, 2017 4 minutes ago, Anijen said: Scott, that was a beautiful article. thanks for sharing. As I read it and occasionally wiped my eyes, I remembered those talks he had given specifically the one of his neighbor washing their car. I will miss him. He told the story in his conference talk better than his son did in the funeral. I hadn't remembered the talk. I was fortunate to run across it in the course of looking up something else on the internet.
Duncan Posted May 21, 2017 Posted May 21, 2017 I have his books and even a letter from him, super great man and will be missed!
Recommended Posts