Oscar Winning Moments, and Dialog. What is your favorite?

I have being (via NETFLIX) watching Oscar winning movies from long years gone by until now. In my head I have been collecting the dialog and moments that I think gave each actor that "Oscar Moment". 

Such as... "A Few Good Men"... "You can't handle the truth!!!". Jack Nicholson 

Also, "The Blind Side"... "No you hear me #%?&@, you threaten my me, you threaten my family. "...I am in a prayer group with the DA, and I am always packing..." Sanda Bullock 

Moonstruck... Cher slaps Cage twice yelling, "Snap out of it"!! When he tells her he loves her.

Anyone have a favorite? 

Please bleep out any swearing. :) 

1 hour ago, Duncan said:

I really liked it in the early '70's when Sir Charles Chaplin was honoured

That was cool, they let him back in the country after a couple of decade of banishment. 

3 minutes ago, Duncan said:

and an ovation, not sure if ti still stands but it was the longest one up to that point!

I would say so, he was movies and innovation all wrapped up in one person. He built the film industry in it's infancy. Robert Downey Jr, did a great job in the movie about his life. 

Just now, Bill "Papa" Lee said:

I would say so, he was movies and innovation all wrapped up in one person. He built the film industry in it's infancy. Robert Downey Jr, did a great job in the movie about his life. 

I know the movie and Downey was nominated but he never won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how?! I don't understand! 1993 was a *(&^ for movies and then this shining light comes out and he didn't win!!! My cousin Vinnie, for heaven's sake, won for best supporting actress!! what a waste, what.a.waste.! Malcolm X was good though but My Cousin Vinnie?????!

Edited by Duncan
On November 11, 2016 at 0:29 AM, strappinglad said:

" did I fire 6 shots or only 5 ? "   Clint had a lot of good lines.

Eastwood is great, did he win an Oscar for that performance? Or did the movie win, have not seen the movie in many years. As a Director and Producer, Clint Eastwood is the 21st Century's, one of the best if not the best ever. If you round that out with his acting ability, he is without a doubt in a league of his own.