The Things Children Say...serious and funny things.

This morning somehow the subject came up on where babies come from. My youngest grandchild, who is a granddaughter listened as my daughter explained that she was once in her tummy. Carly (her name) thought about what Mama had said, and replied..."oh no Mama, I was in Papa's tummy, not yours". 

She loves her Papa...but then again; who doesn't? :) 

Edited by Bill “Papa” Lee
5 hours ago, Bill "Papa" Lee said:

This morning somehow the subject came up on where babies come from. My youngest grandchildren, who is a granddaughter listen as my daughter explained that she was once in her tummy. Carly (her name) thought about what Mama had said, and replied..."oh no Mama, I was in Papa's tummy, not yours. 

She loves her Papa...but then again; who doesn't? :) 

:PLove this.  The questions they come up with!!  I remember thinking what a great mother I was because I always read to the kids and it made them curious about the world...then one day, my son asked.."What do caterpillars do in the dark""...I knew exactly what to say..."Go ask your Dad".:P

I remember someone posting this several years ago, but I've always chuckled about it...

Seems there was a little boy who was misbehaving in Sac Mtg and being unruly.... finally his dad had enough and he picked up his son to carry him out of the chapel, the boy wailing... as his dad carried him out the boy, in tears, cried out... Bishop, save me!!

GG

11 hours ago, Garden Girl said:

I remember someone posting this several years ago, but I've always chuckled about it...

Seems there was a little boy who was misbehaving in Sac Mtg and being unruly.... finally his dad had enough and he picked up his son to carry him out of the chapel, the boy wailing... as his dad carried him out the boy, in tears, cried out... Bishop, save me!!

GG

I had a friend who carried his son out and his son cried out..."Daddy, don't beat me". The whole Chapel broke out in laughter, including the speaker. 

Dad shows picture of Mommy to three year old.  Mom's hands were behind her back.

"Look, Mommy's got no hands!"  

"No, no, her hands are behind her back."

She turns the picture over, in shocked voice, "Mommy's got no back"

Edited by cdowis