Seriously No Politics ×

Any "sister Wives" Fans?

Duncan

Anybody a TLC, "Sister Wives" fan? Reason I ask is I was wondering if that Kody Brown was ever a member of the Church or how he became a polygamist. I have a picture of a chapel taken in 1930/1931 taken by apparently this Kody Brown's grandpa and the grandpa's son is a member but I was wondering how Kody became what he was given his background-They seem to be from the Lovell, Wyoming area. Thank you!

Edited by Duncan

I love that show, and I grew up 20 miles from his family home in Lovell Wyoming. His family was a bit notorious.

He grew up active LDS and served a mission. His parents left the church to become polygamists while he was gone (if I remember right) and he joined their church after he got back.

I love that show, and I grew up 20 miles from his family home in Lovell Wyoming. His family was a bit notorious.

He grew up active LDS and served a mission. His parents left the church to become polygamists while he was gone (if I remember right) and he joined their church after he got back.

aha! I had no idea you were that close! well, now I know I guess!!!

Their family actually lived in my hometown for a while and it showed up on the show when they went back to visit. It was fun to see it on tv!

that sounds nice! I read Kody's dad obit online and it sounded like he was active LDS but sounds like he really wasn't