Two Things Happened Today

smac97

Thank you for that picture ... beautiful!  I believe in guardian angels.  I think they are family and it sounds like they wanted/needed everyone together.  Any other day, who knows, could have been the hospital.

Thank you so much, smac, for sharing these experiences... what beautiful children... love your Tartan.  When my husband and I visited Scotland, I loved all the tartans designating the clans. 

What a special day for you...

GG

I was really confused by your picture and then discussing how it was your nephew's special day. Your niece is so obviously the star of the show in the picture, I thought obviously this has to be her baptism. ;)

But I'm glad you're safe and alive and that, overall, yesterday was a good God-filled day.

I was really confused by your picture and then discussing how it was your nephew's special day. Your niece is so obviously the star of the show in the picture, I thought obviously this has to be her baptism. ;)

But I'm glad you're safe and alive and that, overall, yesterday was a good God-filled day.

LOL.  I see your point.  My neice is only four years old.  She clearly loves that dress.

Thanks,

-Smac