Walk Upon The Earth - Part I

LOSTONE

Walk Upon The Earth
( Part I )

Do not walk with me for I walk in the valley of the dying and dead damned. Do not walk with me for I am on a path leading to the deepest depths of pain that hell has to offer. Do not walk with me for I will live nightmares no man has the ability to create or face. Do not walk with me for I am Christopher and my walk is a path set upon me alone.

Look back upon where I have walked and hold fear. Look back upon the path I have walked and understand. Look back upon the path I have walked and learn. Look back upon the path I have walked and stop. Look back upon the path I have walked and run. Look back upon the path I have walked and never look back upon my path again.

Someday the sun will set and the night will come. Someday the darkness will rise and stay. Someday the living will die and be reborn. Someday the world will be destroyed. And someday there will be a massive amount of endless joy. In someday beginning today so don’t walk with me. Don’t walk with me. You will not like what there is to be. Don’t walk with me. Don’t walk with me.

And this is who I am. This person of modern man. Forgotten in the lost Heaven. Doomed and forever damned. Slaughter is the lamb of who I am. And so you have been told. This story of newest old. The life I live as it holds a breath ever so ice cold. So don’t walk with me. Don’t walk with me.

Written by: Christopher **** ~ April 9th, 2015

Do not deny the power of Christ's Atonement . . .

Do not deny the overwhelming love he has for you . . . He even loves Satan and his angels . . . the Heavens wept over them . . .

Do not deny the yoke of Christ . . . it is light . . . not unbearable . . . the only hard part is choosing between the pleasures of this world or the joys of the Plan of Happiness . . . 

Do not deny that God KNOWS you very intimately and thoroughly . . .

Do not deny that God has a GREAT purpose for you (and everyone) . . .

Walk Upon The Earth( Part I )

Do not walk with me for I walk in the valley of the dying and dead damned. Do not walk with me for I am on a path leading to the deepest depths of pain that hell has to offer. Do not walk with me for I will live nightmares no man has the ability to create or face. Do not walk with me for I am Christopher and my walk is a path set upon me alone.

Look back upon where I have walked and hold fear. Look back upon the path I have walked and understand. Look back upon the path I have walked and learn. Look back upon the path I have walked and stop. Look back upon the path I have walked and run. Look back upon the path I have walked and never look back upon my path again.

Someday the sun will set and the night will come. Someday the darkness will rise and stay. Someday the living will die and be reborn. Someday the world will be destroyed. And someday there will be a massive amount of endless joy. In someday beginning today so don’t walk with me. Don’t walk with me. You will not like what there is to be. Don’t walk with me. Don’t walk with me.

And this is who I am. This person of modern man. Forgotten in the lost Heaven. Doomed and forever damned. Slaughter is the lamb of who I am. And so you have been told. This story of newest old. The life I live as it holds a breath ever so ice cold. So don’t walk with me. Don’t walk with me.Written by: Christopher **** ~ April 9th, 2015

Jesus loves you, and does walk with you. Holding you up, and close to His Heart. So no, you are not forgotten.

The Second Coming

by William Butler Yeats

Turning and turning in the widening gyre   

The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;

Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,

The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere   

The ceremony of innocence is drowned;

The best lack all conviction, while the worst   

Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;

Surely the Second Coming is at hand.   

The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out   

When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi

Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert   

A shape with lion body and the head of a man,   

A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,   

Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it   

Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.   

The darkness drops again; but now I know   

That twenty centuries of stony sleep

Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,   

And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,   

Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?