Jump to content
Seriously No Politics ×

Pornography Prevalence Amongst Lds


Pornography prevalence amongst LDS  

5 members have voted

  1. 1. Viewing pornography

    • I have occasionally viewed it
      1
    • I have never viewed pornography
      1
    • I have viewed it only because I was randomly exposed to it
      0
    • I am addicted to it or was at one time
      4


Recommended Posts

Posted

Pretty sure this poll violates numerous board policies.  But that's up to the Mod's to determine.

Posted

I am afraid that the sample data you receive here will not be reflective of the rates among LDS.

 

It is obvious that this place attracts addictive personalities judging by the amount of time we all spend on here (I say this tongue-in-cheek of course).   I guess this coping mechanism is better than others, eh? ;)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...