Seriously No Politics ×

Prayers Needed For San Diego State University

Silhouette

A girl from San Diego State University has died from meningitis. She came in contact with hundreds of people, and antibiotics are being distributed to the people she came in contact with. I can't even imagine the sorrow her parents and family must be feeling.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers, and also the family of this poor child. She was only 18.

My daughter goes here.

How terrible. So sorry to hear this news. :(

Thank you, MorningStar. Trying not to panic here.

Prayers for everyone involved!

I've heard (though this could just be myth) that if the illness is caught quickly it's easy to treat.  It goes that it's only so lethal usually because no one knows the person has it until it's too late to affectively treat it.

If any of that is true, then hopefully that will keep this from being very bad-though how sad for the family who lost their daughter.  :( 

A girl from San Diego State University has died from meningitis. She came in contact with hundreds of people, and antibiotics are being distributed to the people she came in contact with. I can't even imagine the sorrow her parents and family must be feeling.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers, and also the family of this poor child. She was only 18.

My daughter goes here.

I can and yes my prayers are added to the rest.

My daughter hasn't said anything about anyone else being affected, so I hope it's over.

Thanks all, for your thoughts and prayers. I believe they have been heard.

That's the stuff that makes the news. Kids studying hard, getting good grades, preparing for the future, and giving service to good causes doesn't make headlines. Yet that is what a majority of the students on our campus do every day.

Archived