Video/intercomm Security System Help

urroner

Okay, there is this awesome lady who lives in Brazil and I'm trying to convince her that life without me is worthless.  We've dated a couple of times, but then she decided to go back to Brazil.  Well, her trip was over.  We met through a mutual friend.

She is coming back in July and wants to buy some things while here since those things are super expensive in Brazil.

She wants to install a video/intercomm system so she can see who's at the gate. I know next to nothing about these things. She would like to get a decent one, but one not too expensive.

I told her that I would ask around for any suggestions.  Can any of you get me pointed in the right direction?

Okay, there is this awesome lady who lives in Brazil and I'm trying to convince her that life without me is worthless.  We've dated a couple of times, but then she decided to go back to Brazil.  Well, her trip was over.  We met through a mutual friend.

Urroner!!  Good luck with this... my prayer for you will be that if this is right it will be...

Wish I knew more about surveillance equp... I only have an alarm system, which I just had upgraded because it was old, but no video.  I feel secure with just the alarm... that and my S&W 38 special...  

GG