What Ezekiel Saw

EllenMaksoud

In one of the first modern reports of an NDE to be widely published, the experiencer was taken to various places, some on earth , some off. At one place( apparently off earth ) he was shown some people working at a large control panel. Many years later he saw the interior of a nuclear sub and recognized the panel used there. Makes one go , hmmm.

In one of the first modern reports of an NDE to be widely published, the experiencer was taken to various places, some on earth , some off. At one place( apparently off earth ) he was shown some people working at a large control panel. Many years later he saw the interior of a nuclear sub and recognized the panel used there. Makes one go , hmmm.

I am sorry you have captured me at one of my many moments of ignorance.  :)

Edited by EllenMaksoud

What you seem to imply in your OP is that what Ezekiel saw was not a dream/vision , but an actual object. The NDE experience is further evidence that technology is available on the 'other side '.

Dream vision? I have never heard of that argument. No, I think he saw something, as did many other of the characters of the Bible. If we start down that Dream vision path then it could apply to the whole Bible and the Bom, and the Qur'an. Hmmmmm

Ellen, which makes me wonder, why do we call it the first vision vs. first visit???

We must not allow ignorance to rob us of the context of the words "First Vision". It was Joseph Smith's first vision, not the first vision in the Bible. There were and are many visions in the Bible. I say "are" because visions still occur to those who are given them by Heavenly Father and not only to the faithful. Look at Balem. He was anything but faithful and his "vision" was set to behead him. Some get visions as a last chance to repent, not because we are holy, faithful or pleasing to God. Such was mine.

Proof that only nuclear boomers can hold off Satan and his minions.......