Seriously No Politics ×

Margaret Barker On Salt Lake Radio Tonight.

teddyaware

Just in case any missed my previous post, Margaret Barker is going to be interviewed tonight for one hour on two Salt Lake City radio stations. The interview begins at 11:00 and is going to be broadcast on KNRS AM @ 570 on the AM dial, and will also be broadcast at the same time on station KNRS FM @ 105.7 on the FM dial. She is going to speak on the role of the temple in early Christianity. I've been informed she is also going to discuss the Jordan Codices, the very controversial "sealed metal books" said to have been recently discovered in Jordan. Some believe these metal codices were produced by members of the early Church of Jesus Christ in Jerusalem. There may be some disclosures on recent metallurgical testing conducted to determine the codices antiquity and authenticity. For a station in your area, do a search for "Coast to Coast AM" radio -- there's an app on the site to find the station nearest you.

For those listening to the broadcast, Dr. Barker is going to be on in the first hour. Keep listening and she'll be on shortly. They apparently added a last minute guest to address the current NSA surveillance controversy that's hot right now. But according to Coast to Coast AM's own website, Dr. Barker is going to be on tonight. The following is from their website as of a moment ago: "First Hour: Author Howard Bloom will discuss a White House petition calling for the release of whistleblower Bradley Manning. Also, theology expert Margaret Barker talks about temple mysticism, which was rooted in the cult of the first temple in ancient Jerusalem, and sheds light on the origins Christianity"

This would be the Clyde Lewis show, apparently. I just looked at his webpage. Really seems like a conspiracy theorist extraordinaire. Is Dr. Barker just another garden-variety headcase to him?

This would be the Clyde Lewis show, apparently. I just looked at his webpage. Really seems like a conspiracy theorist extraordinaire. Is Dr. Barker just another garden-variety headcase to him?

The interviewer was with one Ian Punnett, a Deacon in the Episcopal Church. Barker was willing to appear on this particular program, because nobody else in the world of visual or audio media seems willing to discuss the Jordan Codices.

Archived