Mha Conference In St George Ut This Weekend!!

Mike Reed

Bummer, HiJolly. Maybe I'll see you at Sunstone Utah instead? How about the FAIR conference? I will be in Provo for the Summer, so I'll probably drop by the FAIR conference for day.

Steuss, It would be great to see you there. Maybe we can go to lunch/dinner too.

Thanks, Cinepro.

Do to a series of unfortunate events I won't be at MHA this week. :( I will be at the FAIR conference in August, however.

And Mike, sorry I didn't get a chance to see you while I was in California. We ended up leaving Berkeley a day earlier than planned.

I am sorry you all couldn't make it. Our session went well. The room was so packed that many people had to stand up in the back, and even gather outside the door. I am sure the names of Mark Ashurst-McGee (our chair) and Mike Homer (our respondent) helped to attract attendees. Mike Homer's response (in the session formally, and informally afterwards) was overwhelmingly positive. Clinton Bartholomew and Clair Barrus' papers were excellent. I was pleased to see Nackhadlow and Kevin Barney in the audience, and it was nice to talk some with Nackhadlow, but I unfortunately didn't get a chance to talk with Kevin afterwards. Oh well. Next time. Maybe even the FAIR conference, if I can swing it. There were lots of great sessions presented at MHA, and many friendly and brilliant scholars to socialize with. I had a blast.

I am sorry you all couldn't make it. Our session went well. The room was so packed that many people had to stand up in the back, and even gather outside the door. I am sure the names of Mark Ashurst-McGee (our chair) and Mike Homer (our respondent) helped to attract attendees. Mike Homer's response (in the session formally, and informally afterwards) was overwhelmingly positive. Clinton Bartholomew and Clair Barrus' papers were excellent. I was pleased to see Nackhadlow and Kevin Barney in the audience, and it was nice to talk some with Nackhadlow, but I unfortunately didn't get a chance to talk with Kevin afterwards. Oh well. Next time. Maybe even the FAIR conference, if I can swing it. There were lots of great sessions presented at MHA, and many friendly and brilliant scholars to socialize with. I had a blast.

Woah. I think you have me confused with someone else, or someone was impersonating me. I totally wasn't there. Sadly. (My real name is David Tayman, or dltayman as I post at Improvement Era)

Woah. I think you have me confused with someone else, or someone was impersonating me. I totally wasn't there. Sadly. (My real name is David Tayman, or dltayman as I post at Improvement Era)

Oops. Ha! I was posting from my phone and copy-pasted the wrong name. I meant Narrator. Sorry. Totally exhausted from the busy weekend.

Our session went well. The room was so packed that many people had to stand up in the back, and even gather outside the door.

Really bummed I couldn't make it, but I'm glad it went so well. Maybe I'll be able to make it to Sunstone this year, and finally have a chance to rub elbows with some of you Brobdingnagian brainiacs.

FYI,

I started a thread in "General Discussions" on Bill MacKinnon's highly interesting address at the Presidential Banquet on Saturday night.

I probably should have started the thread here but I'm still not used the board restructuring. Given the lack of traffic here, I still think that "In the News" and "General Discussions" belong together in one section.

Archived