My wife and I purchased an

save picture to your computer, go to tinypic.com -- click upload picture -- select picture from the location you saved it on computer

it will upload

then click either "copy image" or click on the picture and copy and paste the website address of the tiny pic picture to the small photo on hte message toolbar

THAT WAY WE CAN SEE UR DOG!!!!

Hello Pa Pa...

I'm so sorry about your niece's dogs... but how generous of the breeder to give her a new one.

The only thing I would say, Pa Pa, is that rather than buying a dog from the breeder, you would have gone to your local shelter and picked out a dog for yourselves, thus rescuing a loving animal...

After I lost my wonderful Charlie-cat, I waited a few months and then I went down to the county shelter and looked at the cats. I wanted one that looked entirely different than Charlie, and so when they brought out this beautiful white with black patches (picture the markings on a pinto pony), I took him home right then. Of course he was terrified of me for the first couple of weeks, hiding under furniture. I'd get down on the floor and reach my arm under the hutch, the sofa, the chair etc. I could see that he wanted to be petted but was afraid to trust (apparently still traumatized by his shelter experience). Finally he did come out... I named him "Bob" and slowly gained his trust. This month marks a year since he came to me, and I can't tell you how beautiful he is, and how bonded he is to me. He is a wonderful companion to me... don't even get me started on stories about how smart, funny, beautiful he is.

I urge everyone wanting a pet to first consider going to the shelter. There are so many deserving animals waiting to be adopted into our lives. But, Pa Pa, I can understand your wanting to do something to thank the breeder for the generous gift to your niece.

from the beach... GG

Great Dogs!!!!

I have an AKC Golden. Maxx is going on 13 now and is the best dog I have ever had.

My only advice would be that you should keep a good supply of good "chew" sorts of toys for the first couple years. Otherwise you will be in for a lot of odd and home repairs.. especially on the corners of anything.

Also, keep your shoes out of reach, especially the expensive ones. I have learned that the hard way.

Just make sure she gets some room to run, exercise and that sort of thing.

Hello Pa Pa...

I'm so sorry about your niece's dogs... but how generous of the breeder to give her a new one.

The only thing I would say, Pa Pa, is that rather than buying a dog from the breeder, you would have gone to your local shelter and picked out a dog for yourselves, thus rescuing a loving animal...

After I lost my wonderful Charlie-cat, I waited a few months and then I went down to the county shelter and looked at the cats. I wanted one that looked entirely different than Charlie, and so when they brought out this beautiful white with black patches (picture the markings on a pinto pony), I took him home right then. Of course he was terrified of me for the first couple of weeks, hiding under furniture. I'd get down on the floor and reach my arm under the hutch, the sofa, the chair etc. I could see that he wanted to be petted but was afraid to trust (apparently still traumatized by his shelter experience). Finally he did come out... I named him "Bob" and slowly gained his trust. This month marks a year since he came to me, and I can't tell you how beautiful he is, and how bonded he is to me. He is a wonderful companion to me... don't even get me started on stories about how smart, funny, beautiful he is.

I urge everyone wanting a pet to first consider going to the shelter. There are so many deserving animals waiting to be adopted into our lives. But, Pa Pa, I can understand your wanting to do something to thank the breeder for the generous gift to your niece.

from the beach... GG

Normally I would agree with you, but in this specific case Pa Pa wanted to support a business that has kind and generous owners.

That being said, Pa Pa: if she's just going to be a pet (not a show dog or a hunting dog), please don't breed her. As GG said, there are already plenty of lovely dogs in the shelters.

This is a JOKE!:

I have an EXTREMELY exclusive dog. She is pedigreed to this:

The very large all-American brown dog from the pound.

Best $60 I ever spent.

LOL!

My girlfriend.

Blessings and best to all pet staffmembers....

Blossom

This is a JOKE!:

I have an EXTREMELY exclusive dog. She is pedigreed to this:

The very large all-American brown dog from the pound.

Best $60 I ever spent.

LOL!

My girlfriend.

Blessings and best to all pet staffmembers....

Blossom

What I find sooooo funny is that

mutt dogs live the longest, are smarter and suffer from less defects than

pure bred OKC's

LOLOLOLOLOL