Seriously No Politics ×

All Hail the Mods!

Stargazer

2 hours ago, Tacenda said:

I hope the mods are able to converse as regular folk on here too. How hard to have to only monitor but not converse.

I suspect mods who wish to converse use a separate account.

We hate conversing. Banning people is our passion. 

Sincerely,
Skylla

Edited by Skylla
To demonstrate my powers
2 hours ago, The Nehor said:

I suspect mods who wish to converse use a separate account.

We hate conversing. Banning people is our passion. 

Sincerely,
Skylla

OK, that clinches it. I was wondering if The Nehor were editing his own post to impersonate Skylla, but when I went to quote the post, the edit "Edited 34 minutes ago by Skylla -To demonstrate my powers" did not come across in the quote, so it's really HIM!  Now I KNOW we're in the presence of vast power!

21 minutes ago, Stargazer said:

OK, that clinches it. I was wondering if The Nehor were editing his own post to impersonate Skylla, but when I went to quote the post, the edit "Edited 34 minutes ago by Skylla -To demonstrate my powers" did not come across in the quote, so it's really HIM!  Now I KNOW we're in the presence of vast power!

Either that or I am Skylla. Or I am saying that to throw you off.

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 12:16 PM, Skylla said:

Who is your favorite moderator?  Keep in mind my finger is hovering over the ban button.

Skylla

Well the answer to the question of my favorite Mod is an easy one for me.  Skylla.   of course is my favorite Moderator, you are as far as I know, the only Mod who hasn't taken punitive action against me.  I'm sure that on some level my admission of you being my Fav, will only come back to bite me and hurt you at your Mod social hours each Friday evening. PS: Please restore me to full membership status, I'm a good boy and deserving of your intersession on my behalf.

Edited by Johnnie Cake

What?  No love for the other Mods?

What about the lovely Hestia?  The Goddess of home and hearth.  I love that a moderator would choose such a welcoming avatar.

I haven't seen Chronos, Minos, or Chaos around in some time.

2 hours ago, Johnnie Cake said:

Well the answer to the question of my favorite Mod is an easy one for me.  Skylla.   of course is my favorite Moderator, you are as far as I know, the only Mod who hasn't taken punitive action against me.  I'm sure that on some level my admission of you being my Fav, will only come back to bite me and hurt you at your Mod social hours each Friday evening. PS: Please restore me to full membership status, I'm a good boy and deserving of your intersession on my behalf.

It would be biased of me to ban you.

Is impersonating a mod a bannable offense?

Edited by The Nehor
On 10/11/2017 at 2:58 PM, The Nehor said:

Wait.......my title!!!!!! What have you done????

Curse you Skylla!!!!!!!

Oh, and well-played. ;) 

It's been like that for days.  I could have changed it to "banned", but I did not. 

Yeah, I noticed that a few days ago -- but I thought you had changed it yourself! :D  For the sake of playing the sycophant, of course!

I am so glad I posted this topic! I have gotten many laughs out of you guys -- and especially you, Skylla! I am definitely needing those laughs right now.

Edited by Stargazer