Seriously No Politics ×

'The Righteous Need Not Fear'

1 hour ago, pogi said:

I think I said it first.  I am not a leftist.  It has nothing to do with where she is from or the color of her skin.  It has to do with her witchy medical views of having sex with “witches and demons” and alien DNA bologna.  That sounds like witch doctor nonsense to me, not standard medical practice based in scientific and medical theory.  There is nothing racist about calling her a witch doctor, I use it to discredit her medical views which are intertwined with witch theories.  I would say the same thing if she was a white Norwegian doctor spitting out witch medicine.

Uh huh.

15 hours ago, USU78 said:

So ... because the woman is a) black and b) over exhuberent and hails from subsaharan africa she's a witch doctor?

No, I am saying she is a witch doctor because she literally believes witches come to people in their sleep to have sex with them and give them diseases and/or steal their sperm to infect others with diseases. Witch Doctors are called that because they were supposed to prevent witchcraft from afflicting people which is exactly what she was and is doing. She is the closest thing to a witch doctor still around except I am guessing the traditional witch doctors/medicine men probably do less harm overall.

14 hours ago, Scott Lloyd said:

🙄

Racism is wrong — unless the target is someone woke leftists despise. 

And so it goes. 

Nice try. Sadly witch doctors were almost exclusively male (hence the term medicine man) so my supposed stereotype doesn't even fit. Sorry. Oh, and the term "Witch doctor" has also been applied to Hispanic and Asian healers and there is a historical European equivalent that has retroactively been called witch doctors for opposing witchcraft so stop being so racist about witch doctors.

Edited by The Nehor

A witch doctor...a type of healer who treated ailments believed to be caused by witchcraft

In her sermon, Immanuel offers a sort of demonology of “nephilim,” the biblical characters she claims exist as demonic spirits and lust after dream sex with humans, causing all matter of real health problems and financial ruin. Immanuel claims real-life ailments such as fibroid tumors and cysts stem from the demonic sperm after demon dream sex, an activity she claims affects “many women.”  

“They turn into a woman and then they sleep with the man and collect his sperm,” Immanuel said in her sermon. “Then they turn into the man and they sleep with a man and deposit the sperm and reproduce more of themselves.”

According to Immanuel, people can tell if they have taken a demonic spirit husband or spirit wife if they have a sex dream about someone they know or a celebrity, wake up aroused, stop getting along with their real-world spouse, lose money, or generally experience any hardship. 

Alternately, they could just be having dream-sex with a human witch instead of a demon, she posits. 

“There are those that are called astral sex,” Immanuel said in the sermon. “That means this person is not really a demon being or a nephilim. It’s just a human being that’s a witch, and they astral project and sleep with people.” 

Immanuel’s bizarre medical ideas don’t stop with demon sex in dreams. In a 2015 sermon that laid out a supposed Illuminati plan hatched by “a witch” to destroy the world...

Immanuel’s website offers a prayer to remove a generational curse...transmitted, in Immanuel’s telling, through placenta. 

Immanuel elaborated on her fascination with witchcraft in her 2015 Illuminati sermon, claiming that witches were intent on seizing control of children.

Seems to fit the bill perfectly! 

Wait, another Chloroquine witch doctor? But this one is white and has no apparent belief in witchcraft.   Racists!

https://forbetterscience.com/2020/04/22/chloroquine-witchdoctor-didier-raoult-barking-mad-and-dangerous/

8 hours ago, USU78 said:

No. Just hypocritical on this point.

You can believe I am a hypocrite too if it makes you feel better.  But I’ll need a CFR if you want to convince me.  Or, you can kindly retract.

Edited by pogi