Pew study shows Americans' feelings about Mormons is getting "warmer."

bsjkki

I wonder why Americans are feeling more warmly towards religious groups including Mormons? " And the "warmest feelings" for Mormons came from survey participants who were in older age groups, had higher levels of education and either were affiliated with or leaned towards the Republican Party.http://deseretnews.com/article/865673444/Youre-getting-warmer-2-Pew-studies-Americans-feelings-toward-religious-groups-including.html

On 2/15/2017 at 3:06 PM, bsjkki said:

I wonder why Americans are feeling more warmly towards religious groups including Mormons? " And the "warmest feelings" for Mormons came from survey participants who were in older age groups, had higher levels of education and either were affiliated with or leaned towards the Republican Party.http://deseretnews.com/article/865673444/Youre-getting-warmer-2-Pew-studies-Americans-feelings-toward-religious-groups-including.html

Growing support amongst the nearly dead does not speak well for our long-term popularity.

9 hours ago, Stargazer said:

Yep!

But it snipped off the crucial "to blathe" portion of that scene. ;-)

(And the ever-so-important "have fun storming the castle" ending.)

Edited by notHagoth7
On 02/17/2017 at 1:04 AM, The Nehor said:

Growing support amongst the nearly dead does not speak well for our long-term popularity.

To dispel any wistful desire for popularity:

Luke 6:26

Edited by notHagoth7
3 hours ago, The Nehor said:

I was making an observation. I was definitely not implying that LDS or their leaders should be popular. That is the kind of thing Nehor would say.

Understood. I know you well enough by now to know that. My comment was stated for the benefit of the few who might not discern your rapier sarcasm  from what you would otherwise say in earnest.