Members

3DOP

There used to be a way to access the posts of "members" with the record of how many times they posted and all kinds of interesting statistics. I don't know for sure, but I thought we could access many old comments that way. Now I can't even see how to get into the list of old members like we used to be able to do. Is this a feature that is no longer available? Thanks,

Rory

Stats are very limited now.  Even in the profile they only have a few posts available, one has to search to find older posts.  And I don't see a member list that showed members by join date or number of posts either.

10 minutes ago, Calm said:

Stats are very limited now.  Even in the profile they only have a few posts available, one has to search to find older posts.  And I don't see a member list that showed members by join date or number of posts either.

Thanks cal. I figured you would know. Anyway, you can might be able to guess what I want to research. I am sure it is for the best to let it drop. Grazie.

3DOP

Hey cal...or anyone,

Another question. Do we have new formatting that no longer tracks "views". I used to find it valuable to know the frequency that posts were being viewed. One could get an idea if posts were being observed or not.

I think the admin just forgot to hit the button that tracks views.

If you want tofind an older post, you can still use the search function.  Or you can PM me and I can see if I can track it down.  It is more difficult with the simplified functions (but probably much cheaper :)).

15 hours ago, 3DOP said:

There used to be a way to access the posts of "members" with the record of how many times they posted and all kinds of interesting statistics. I don't know for sure, but I thought we could access many old comments that way. Now I can't even see how to get into the list of old members like we used to be able to do. Is this a feature that is no longer available? Thanks,

Rory

Look on the bright side, your number of posts are down, but your rep points makes it look like almost everything you ever posted got a rep point. :) Embrace the love!