Christian Mormon Posted August 14, 2014 Posted August 14, 2014 I came across a scripture that says man is a spirit.... I would like to find it again Thx
Lachoneus Posted August 14, 2014 Posted August 14, 2014 I came across a scripture that says man is a spirit.... I would like to find it againThx In the Old Testament, the closest scripture I can think of is Job 32:8 - "But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding." 1
ERayR Posted August 14, 2014 Posted August 14, 2014 I came across a scripture that says man is a spirit.... I would like to find it againThx I don't remember one that says that. There is the God is spirit scripture.
Ahab Posted August 14, 2014 Posted August 14, 2014 Happy hunting. I like Zechariah 12:1 and the part of Genesis that says God put a spirit in the body he created for Adam which is what made Adam a living soul, indicating his body wouldn't be alive without his spirit. And then there's some more scripture that says when we die our spirit returns to God who gave it to us, indicating again how our spirit is what makes us alive.
thesometimesaint Posted August 14, 2014 Posted August 14, 2014 I came across a scripture that says man is a spirit.... I would like to find it againThx Not that I know of. Happy hunting.
teddyaware Posted August 14, 2014 Posted August 14, 2014 I came across a scripture that says man is a spirit.... I would like to find it againThxThere is only one verse in all of the Standard Works that says "man is spirit" and none that says "man is a spirit."32 And every man whose spirit receiveth not the light is under condemnation.33 For man is spirit. The elements are eternal, and spirit and element, inseparably connected, receive a fulness of joy; D&C 93"
Recommended Posts