Returning To God.

LOSTONE

“When you return to God, it is not the result of loosing God and finding him again. It is a result of choosing not to ignore God anymore and listen to him. ~ Christopher”

Just my opinion based on what I have experienced. People never loose God. How can anyone loose the creator of all known and beyond? God is everyone, all the time. You simple can't loose someone like that. You just ignore them and do it your own way until one day something happens and you realize you need to stop ignoring God and start listening to him. You return to God... And God will always be waiting for you.

“When you return to God, it is not the result of loosing God and finding him again. It is a result of choosing not to ignore God anymore and listen to him. ~ Christopher”

Just my opinion based on what I have experienced. People never loose God. How can anyone loose the creator of all known and beyond? God is everyone, all the time. You simple can't loose someone like that. You just ignore them and do it your own way until one day something happens and you realize you need to stop ignoring God and start listening to him. You return to God... And God will always be waiting for you.

Or, "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."  Rev 3:20.

This is my experience also... it's amazing isn't it... how much our Heavenly Father loves us... how much the Savior loves us... I finally quit ignoring them and returned after many years, and the blessings I've received since have been incredible.

GG

We may not lose God, but we do lose sight of him, finding him again is only bringing him back, into focus. A couple of weeks ago I was on the pouch watching my 18 month old grandson walking around in our very large front yard. He started heading for the road (which never has more than two cars a week on it), so I went out to bring him back. Because of my back I could not lift him, so I shadowed him. He never knew I was behind him every step of the way. When he walked up slopes that were hard to manage, I would walk with my hands at his shoulders should he fall. He had lost site of me, but he never was out of my sight. Edited by Pa Pa