Teddyaware Taking A Sabbatical

Just in case some here may be wondering why it will seem I may have dropped off the face of the earth for the next couple of months, thought I should announce I'm taking a sabbatical from MD&DB. Received a strong impression today that I should exclusively concentrate on scripture study for a period of time. My thinking is that I'll return to the board around the start of autumn. I'm doing this to give my spiritual batteries a good, strong recharge. If there's anyone on the board who may want to contact me for some reason, my email address is listed in the "contact" section of my profile. All the best to each of you in the coming two months.

Ted

• 2 weeks later...

Just in case some here may be wondering why it will seem I may have dropped off the face of the earth for the next couple of months, thought I should announce I'm taking a sabbatical from MD&DB. Received a strong impression today that I should exclusively concentrate on scripture study for a period of time. My thinking is that I'll return to the board around the start of autumn. I'm doing this to give my spiritual batteries a good, strong recharge. If there's anyone on the board who may want to contact me for some reason, my email address is listed in the "contact" section of my profile. All the best to each of you in the coming two months.

Ted

Enjoy your retreat, hope you are not offended by such a catholic sounding word, but that's what you are doing, I hope it refreshes you