Uplifting Whale Story

Calm

For Tacenda because it is really off topic in another thread and won't be seen...though it is about saving someone or something if you prefer:

Tacenda:

http://pinterest.com...53798161495135/ Sorry for posting on this topic, I can't start topics. Thank goodness these fishermen who came upon this humpback whale! Watch as they proceed to save it and the "happy thank you/dance" it gives afterwards!

Me: Cool video especially at the end, but I have to wonder how someone ends up on a fishing boat with only one small knife between five people (though it sounds like one of the five was a little girl). :)

For Tacenda because it is really off topic in another thread and won't be seen...though it is about saving someone or something if you prefer:

Tacenda:

Me: Cool video especially at the end, but I have to wonder how someone ends up on a fishing boat with only one small knife between five people (though it sounds like one of the five was a little girl). :)

Thanks Cal, for having my back! It was lame of me for putting it on poor Maidservants, but hopefully the bump will provide more people to view her topic.

Me: Cool video especially at the end, but I have to wonder how someone ends up on a fishing boat with only one small knife between five people (though it sounds like one of the five was a little girl). :) :)

It was probably her knife... =)