Can'T Post With Paragraphs!!

Will a board member please explain to me why I can no longer write a post with paragraphs? Something's happened to change the writing function. Also, there's now an automatic spell check that was never there before. Would love to go back to being able to write coherent posts that are not all one paragraph.

Will a board member please explain to me why I can no longer write a post with paragraphs? Something's happened to change the writing function. Also, there's now an automatic spell check that was never there before. Would love to go back to being able to write coherent posts that are not all one paragraph.

I'm not a boardmember but I found that I have that problem if using MS Internet Explorer. If I use Google Chrome, or Firefox everything works.

Teddy, did you recently upgrade your Explorer software? When I upgraded the Microsoft program I notice that I got a new spell check feature and that I could no longer make paragraphs on this website along with some other choice benefits. The site is aware of the problems and changes are coming to allow those of us who use the new Explorer program be able to edit in a more fully featured manner. Until then you can either edit without paragraphs or you can edit first in Word and then copy and paste here. Not fun, but we all have a cross to bear. :)