Christian Mormon Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 I need a book of mormon on a DVDan audio ISO would be good. or MP3 I guessany suggestions?
Calm Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 (edited) http://www.lds.org/s...ormats?lang=enghttps://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/the-church-jesus-christ-latter/id375615949 Edited July 2, 2013 by calmoriah
Stargazer Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 I have an idea. Read the entire Standard Works out loud, and record it. Then put it on your device! It will be free, you'll get a chance to read it all for yourself, and you will appreciate the utility of not doing it yourself!!Whee!!!I tried this once. Man, that was an education. Take my advice: buy someone else's effort. I will be worth it in the long run.
tyler90az Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 Prophet Scott recorded the Book of Mormon for his posterity. I thought that was a good idea, that would be Avery special gift.
Recommended Posts