Jeff Flake'S Son

tyler90az

JEFFRY LANE FLAKE

Born: December 31, 1962 (age 50), Snowflake, AZ

Office: Senator (R-AZ) since 2013

Education: Brigham Young University

Spouse: Cheryl Flake (m. 1985)

Previous offices: Representative (AZ 6th District) 2003–2013,Representative (AZ 1st District) 2001–2003

Parents: Nerita Hock, Dean Maeser Flake

The June 13, 2013 issue of the New York Daily News describes him as "a devout Mormon and family man."

I might have missed it, did his son act out what he wants blacks and gays to do? What is the reason for mentioning them in the article? Eta: OOPS! It pays to read both articles and read while awake, I see the reenactment of suicide has nothing to do with his racism. But those news articles are bad timing since the anniversary of blacks receiving the priesthood just barely happened.

I might have missed it, did his son act out what he wants blacks and gays to do? What is the reason for mentioning them in the article? Eta: OOPS! It pays to read both articles and read while awake, I see the reenactment of suicide has nothing to do with his racism. But those news articles are bad timing since the anniversary of blacks receiving the priesthood just barely happened.

How did you connect the two?

How did you connect the two?

By not reading the first article well, I guess I jumped to the conclusion they were connected, then read it thoroughly along with the second article. I feel for the parents, oh boy. I remember when Utah's governer, actually both governer's had children that embarrassed them. One of their son's was in a fight club with big groups watching and it being filmed on video. And the other governer's older son had a problem with possibly stalking a girl for eight years, both governer's very active in the LDS church. Needless to say if you're in the public eye, beware you will have every bad thing your children do become front page news.

By not reading the first article well, I guess I jumped to the conclusion they were connected, then read it thoroughly along with the second article. I feel for the parents, oh boy. I remember when Utah's governer, actually both governer's had children that embarrassed them. One of their son's was in a fight club with big groups watching and it being filmed on video. And the other governer's older son had a problem with possibly stalking a girl for eight years, both governer's very active in the LDS church. Needless to say if you're in the public eye, beware you will have every bad thing your children do become front page news.

I am not in the least worried about parental embarrassment. They had better get the kid some help and possibly more of their time.

Making incorrect connections, now that is an embarrassment. Been there, done that, and probably will again.

The problem is online gaming, every kid his age I have ran across talks the same way. Not just white kids, all kids, it is a hate filled environment. Mainly because they are cloaked in secrecy behind their username. This is a huge problem that needs to be fixed it will hurt our society. These kids growing up using this language, the hate will be ingrained within them. If it was not for online gaming most of these kids would never think about using that language. Sen. Flake should have one of his buddies pitch the above to the media. This is a big problem, as we all know what hate can cause people to do.

With that said, kids would never speak like that if their parents told them how horrible hate and that language is. Parents need to be more proactive with their kids. It is sad, parents do not have difficult conversations. Hopefully when my kids are a little older I can think to have and muster the courage to have difficult conversations.

The problem is online gaming, every kid his age I have ran across talks the same way. Not just white kids, all kids, it is a hate filled environment. Mainly because they are cloaked in secrecy behind their username. This is a huge problem that needs to be fixed it will hurt our society. These kids growing up using this language, the hate will be ingrained within them. If it was not for online gaming most of these kids would never think about using that language. Sen. Flake should have one of his buddies pitch the above to the media. This is a big problem, as we all know what hate can cause people to do.

With that said, kids would never speak like that if their parents told them how horrible hate and that language is. Parents need to be more proactive with their kids. It is sad, parents do not have difficult conversations. Hopefully when my kids are a little older I can think to have and muster the courage to have difficult conversations.

I play games online and I don't see the misuse, although the very concept of online gaming is death, destruction and embarrassment. There are games that in order to excel you must make the appropriate choices, i.e., Star Wars-The Old Republic.

Wow I just re-read and remembered he did this on twitter. There really is no excuse either way.

Archived