Calm Posted May 16, 2013 Posted May 16, 2013 http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865579921/Mormon-chapel-in-Magna-damaged-by-fire.htmlMAGNA — Three juveniles confessed Monday to setting hymnals on fire late Sunday, resulting in a Monday morning blaze at an LDS Church.
Kenngo1969 Posted May 16, 2013 Posted May 16, 2013 (edited) http://www.deseretne...ed-by-fire.htmlAh, apparently the little darlings have too much time on their hands. If I were the parent of one of them, I'd tell him, "Son, let me explain something you probably don't understand: since you're a juvenile, Mommy and Daddy get to pay when you do stuff like this. But that's OK. You can work the half-a-mil off by working for us at minimum wage. But don't worry. You'll be ready to leave home in 2235." (Of course, if Barack Obama and his like-minded fellows have their way, my son's period of involuntary servitude would be much shorter, since they think the minimum wage should be something like $25 an hour.) If I lived long enough (and if Obama didn't get his way) I'd have to field questions about the bearded, long-haired, white-haired guy in my basement: "That guy? Oh, don't mind him. He's just my slav-- er, my son." Edited May 16, 2013 by Kenngo1969 1
TruthSeeker2013 Posted May 16, 2013 Posted May 16, 2013 Our stake center and a 2-ward building were vandalized last week. The stake center suffered moderate damage, but the ward building was seriously damaged inside and outside. Is this happening more frequently? Both buildings are in somewhat isolated areas.The "vandalisms" I've heard of at ward buildings are usually burglaries, although there were some legitimate vandalisms to ward buildings after Proposition 8 passed in California.
Recommended Posts