What Channel On At&T, Will Conference Be On?

I changed providers…I now have AT&T; does anyone here know what channel I can pick up conference on?

Since I'm stuck in the dark ages and still have cable ;), I'm not sure how much help I can be to you ... but I'lll give it a shot. I'm not sure what package you have ... but, but, but ... Wikipedia (the fount of all knowledge! :D) says that AT&T U-Verse features BYU-tv on standard definition channel 567 and high-definition channel 1567. It says the packages in which that channel is available are U-family and U-100.

Edited by Kenngo1969

Since I'm stuck in the dark ages and still have cable ;), I'm not sure how much help I can be to you ... but I'lll give it a shot. I'm not sure what package you have ... but, but, but ... Wikipedia (the fount of all knowledge! :D) says that AT&T U-Verse features BYU-tv on standard definition channel 567 and high-definition channel 1567. It says the packages in which that channel is available are U-family and U-100.

My savior!

My savior!

Heh-heh! "Why callest thou me 'Savior'? There is but one Savior, that is, Christ." ;) No problem, Pa Pa; glad I could be of service. :) Enjoy Conference!

Edited by Kenngo1969
  • 2 weeks later...