Thought I'D Share

Xander

For the past five days I've been dealing with a vicious virus that has put me out of commission. The doctor said the test was negative for Flu, but because it hit me so hard and so fast as it did, they think it must be Influenza. They said they get "false negatives" all the time. Anyway, I've been trying to stay away from my kids because I don't want them getting sick. So last night my five year old son asks my wife to write a letter to Santa and the first thing on his list was for Daddy to get better "so I can hug him again." The second thing he wanted was a bigger bed so mommy and daddy could sleep with him at night, the third thing were two balls for our dogs to play with, and finally he asked for a remote controlled car as the last thing on his list.

Kids can be surprisingly selfless.

For the past five days I've been dealing with a vicious virus that has put me out of commission. The doctor said the test was negative for Flu, but because it hit me so hard and so fast as it did, they think it must be Influenza. They said they get "false negatives" all the time. Anyway, I've been trying to stay away from my kids because I don't want them getting sick. So last night my five year old son asks my wife to write a letter to Santa and the first thing on his list was for Daddy to get better "so I can hug him again." The second thing he wanted was a bigger bed so mommy and daddy could sleep with him at night, the third thing were two balls for our dogs to play with, and finally he asked for a remote controlled car as the last thing on his list.

Yes they are...

Xander,

You sound like a great father.

My oldest daughter has just started her teens and, unfortunately, I guess I'm just not as cool as I used to be (or so I am told). Enjoy it while it lasts. ;)