My Facebook Account Was Compromised!!!

Duncan

I joined facebook like I dunno 4 years ago and have built up a list of people I know and admire and what not and pictures and what I like and stuff but the other day it was somehow compromised so now I have to start all over again!!! Some of you I had to re-send a request to so that is why and I welcome all new comers! as long as you aren't nuts or something

I joined facebook like I dunno 4 years ago and have built up a list of people I know and admire and what not and pictures and what I like and stuff but the other day it was somehow compromised so now I have to start all over again!!! Some of you I had to re-send a request to so that is why and I welcome all new comers! as long as you aren't nuts or something

You just needed to re do your password. Re do your privacy settings

You just needed to re do your password. Re do your privacy settings

Sadly I learned that after the fact I had changed over, now I have to remember who all I know or of! haha! I have glasses but alas it doesn't me me tech savvy

So without warning my account is now back up, I now have two accounts and I added more people on the second one and so what do I do now? I would like to keep the first because it has everything on it but I am so confused, i can log into both!