Bill “Papa” Lee Posted August 29, 2011 Posted August 29, 2011 (edited) I thought some of you would enjoy this, people who are not afraid of who they are and having a good time as well.Enjoy Edited August 29, 2011 by Bill “Papa” Lee
kolipoki09 Posted August 29, 2011 Posted August 29, 2011 I really like it and have huge respect for the Hasidic population worldwide for obvious reasons. However, if the LDS Church did it this way, some people would be making comparisons to Westboro Baptist Church.
volgadon Posted August 29, 2011 Posted August 29, 2011 We have those in Israel. We also have people that walk up to cars in traffic jams & hand out psalms and so on, as well as people with tefiilin stands. We also have these. Techno dancing as a way of hastening redemption and the coming of the Messiah is definitely a modern spin on an old phenomenon.
Bill Hamblin Posted August 29, 2011 Posted August 29, 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI4h2B8YpGg נ נח נחמ נחמן מאומןna naḥ Naḥma Naḥman Meuman!If I had a letter from heaven, that's what I'd want it to say!
Calm Posted August 29, 2011 Posted August 29, 2011 (edited) Let me just say that even I could join in the dance. Edited August 29, 2011 by calmoriah
volgadon Posted August 29, 2011 Posted August 29, 2011 נ נח נחמ נחמן מאומןna naḥ Naḥma Naḥman Meuman!If I had a letter from heaven, that's what I'd want it to say!Tell you what. I'll leave one for you in a book if you'll leave one for me.
Bill Hamblin Posted August 29, 2011 Posted August 29, 2011 Tell you what. I'll leave one for you in a book if you'll leave one for me.Deal!
volgadon Posted August 29, 2011 Posted August 29, 2011 Deal!Always a pleasure doing business with the insiduous Dr. Bill Manchu.
Bill Hamblin Posted August 29, 2011 Posted August 29, 2011 (edited) Always a pleasure doing business with the insiduous Dr. Bill Manchu.That's the inscrutable Dr. Bill Manchu, the Apologist Peril! Edited August 29, 2011 by Bill Hamblin
altersteve Posted August 30, 2011 Posted August 30, 2011 These people who just ignore them as they walk past are ridiculous. I love the Jewish people and would love to have a conversation with them in an event like this. Some of the finest and friendliest people on this planet (at least in my experience).
Recommended Posts