Seriously No Politics ×

Doctrinal Clarification Needed

SilverKnight

You already have nearly 1000 posts. (In contrast, I have been on the Board for over 5 years and have about 2700 posts.) You post in dozens of threads, spreading yourself so thin that it is really impossible for you to carefully consider what you are writing, let alone that which others write.

Once again you make a goof of yourself because you know so much that you know nothing. The reason why I have almost 1,000 post right now, is because I have been on the sight most days from noon to 9pm (the hours my wife works) unless I have other things to do around the house or for the ward, I just lost my job last Friday and need something to occupy my time as I wait for job interviews to start rolling around. So I have been posting a lot on this sight to keep my mind off of other things and keep my spirits up, a good friendly conversation is great for the keeping my spirits up.

But once again the complete arrogance and crass I have come to love about you brother, wins the day again!

Did your Stake President or Bishop teach you, or any other prospective elder/aaronic priesthood holder, that not honoring the Oath & Covenant of the Priesthood was an unforgiveable sin?

He taught us D&C 84:41, as his job as Stake President requires him to, least he allows someone to take upon them self the Holy Priesthood of God when they were not ready for the great responsibility.

He taught us D&C 84:41, as his job as Stake President requires him to, least he allows someone to take upon them self the Holy Priesthood of God when they were not ready for the great responsibility.

Please answer the question: Did either leader teach you or anyone else it was an unforgivable sin?

I think you've backed yourself into a corner.

We both know your Stake President said nothing of the sort.

Once again you make a goof of yourself because you know so much that you know nothing. The reason why I have almost 1,000 post right now, is because I have been on the sight most days from noon to 9pm (the hours my wife works) unless I have other things to do around the house or for the ward, I just lost my job last Friday and need something to occupy my time as I wait for job interviews to start rolling around. So I have been posting a lot on this sight to keep my mind off of other things and keep my spirits up, a good friendly conversation is great for the keeping my spirits up.

But once again the complete arrogance and crass I have come to love about you brother, wins the day again!

Sorry you lost your job. I hope you find something soon. If for nothing more then the mere fact you could lose your mind being here 9 hours a day. :P

I hope, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart, that you find a job very, very soon. :P

Archived