Daniel Peterson Posted December 17, 2010 Posted December 17, 2010 First of all, I would like to confirm all of the rumors that have been circulated over at the Great and Spacious Trailer Park
Daniel Peterson Posted December 17, 2010 Author Posted December 17, 2010 The new Faulconer book is now available through the BYU Bookstore's website:http://www.byubookstore.com/ePOS/form=item.html&item=9780842527781&store=439
Mortal Man Posted December 17, 2010 Posted December 17, 2010 The orders were transmitted through the new radioisotope-powered XL-480 device implanted at the base of my skull.I think you're making this up. Which radioactive isotope of what element?
Daniel Peterson Posted December 17, 2010 Author Posted December 17, 2010 I think you're making this up. Which radioactive isotope of what element?No. Really. I swear.It's every bit as authentic as my kidnapping by Zarkonians, my muzzling by the First Presidency, the court-ordered temporary suspension of this board, and my unscrupulous sabotage of the defense in a major federal criminal trial.
mfbukowski Posted December 20, 2010 Posted December 20, 2010 The new Faulconer book is now available through the BYU Bookstore's website:http://www.byubookstore.com/ePOS/form=item.html&item=9780842527781&store=439Yay!Santa, you better get going on this, like NOW, dude!
LifeOnaPlate Posted January 21, 2011 Posted January 21, 2011 BYU Bookstore says out of stock. Will they be printing more of these?
Kenngo1969 Posted January 31, 2011 Posted January 31, 2011 No. Really. I swear.It's every bit as authentic as my kidnapping by Zarkonians, my muzzling by the First Presidency, the court-ordered temporary suspension of this board, and my unscrupulous sabotage of the defense in a major federal criminal trial.Lesbian, Neo-Nazi, Biker-chick Zarkonians, to boot!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.