Seriously No Politics ×

The Divine Nature and Destiny of Women

MorningStar

After reading this thread, I am forced to wear a turtle neck and darn pants. Sit in a beatnick coffee shop and say

"Woman... woe-man... whoooa-man. She was a thief, you gotta believe, she stole my heart and my cat. Betty, Judy, Josie and those hot little cats... they make me warmy, Saturday morny... girls of cartoo-ins will leave me in ruins... I want to to be Betty's Barney. Hey Jane... get me off this crazy thing... called love."

Not my work, just my editing.....

Jeff's younger wild days:

post-15987-126904535308_thumb.jpg

I kind of thought the blog response was rather immature but I don't know anything about the author. Maybe I would have appreciated it more if I did. I think the BYU article is just kind of brief synopsis, but it does seem to kind of hit the key points. Of course it is not as good or complete as Elder Pace's talk, but they would have to print the talk in it's entirety to get that result. It seems like he was saying that men and women are not complete without each other but he didn't delve into the reasons that women need men. The attitude that women are inherently better than men is really kind of offensive but I can see how it evolved from thousands of years of men acting like men are inherently better than women. :P We both need each other.

I don't know the author either. My friend was offended by the talk or at least the article about the talk, but I didn't think it really gave a completely accurate summary of it. This line for instance:

Man

Archived