Jump to content
Seriously No Politics ×

GoCeltics

Members
  • Posts

    249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GoCeltics

  1. I would define Him as such: “God is a personal, supernatural being who created the universes and rules over them, being the source of life, purpose, and moral truth.” There is only one. I don’t believe there are other Gods worshipped by others somewhere else.
  2. How do you define what a God is?
  3. Can you be more specific.
  4. Doctrine and Covenants 138:57 states “I beheld that the faithful elders of this dispensation, when they depart from mortal life, continue their labors in the preaching of the gospel of repentance and redemption, through the sacrifice of the Only Begotten Son of God, among those who are in darkness and under the bondage of sin in the great world of the spirits of the dead.” Is there a reason why faithful LDS women who have died don’t participate in this work? I noticed earlier that Eve and all her faithful daughters who had passed on were commissioned to participate in that work for a brief time before being raised to Heavenly Father’s kingdom to receive immortality and eternal life.
  5. My questions are drawn from what I read in the church’s gospel topics. When 1/3 of Heavenly Father’s spirit children followed Satan and 2/3 followed Jesus Christ, would this mean that Heavenly Father ceased to have any future spirit children after the war in heaven? Or did all the spirit children born after the war still need to grow up to maturity and make a choice to keep the 1/3 and 2/3 ratios intact? Prior to this war, were all the spirit children of heavenly parents of sufficient age to make an informed choice or were they like those of Nineveh who could not discern between their right and left hands?
×
×
  • Create New...